Wearing high-quality sunglass, such as Ray Ban sunglasses protects your eye from ultraviolet rays, eye-lids and adjacent area of eyes. Some people are very uncomfortable to glare and brightness, the sunglass, cut the brightness and glare down, and so people can do visually better being comfortable.
Sunglasses protect you from the painful sunburns as well as may help in slowing down your macular degeneration and cataract. Also, the skin around your eyes are very sensitive areas, so by covering them, you are protecting you from skin cancer in those areas.
Polarized sunglasses are effective lenses as they block glare and makes you feel comfortable, but they can’t be used by people playing outdoor sports, such as golf.
Before buying a sunglass, you should look that it blocks 99% of ultraviolet A and ultraviolet B rays. The best way to buy the glasses are from a doctor’s office, but also you can buy from branded companies who will also give you the best guarantee. These sunglasses will be protecting your eyes from ultraviolet rays. Try to avoid to buy low-cost sunglasses, as they won’t protect you from anything and cause more distortion.
Tips for Healthy Eyes
- Whenever your eyes get exposed to UV light, wear your protective eyewear such as sunglasses. It doesn’t matter if it is a cloudy day or during the winter months.
- Your sunglasses should be able to block 99 percent to 100 percent UVA and UVB and 75 to 90 percent of the screen out of visible light to be effective for your eyes. So, when you go to buy sunglasses, go for sunglasses with these properties.
- When buying them, check that they are not distorted anyways, or they have any kind of They should be perfectly matched in color.
- The best sunglasses are the grey color lenses, as the light intensity gets reduced without changing the color of objects, and they provide the best natural looking color.
- Children and teenagers stay more in the sun compared to adults, so they need sunglasses.