Fragrances work like magic and keep you fresh at all times. And to be true, who doesn’t like to waft the fragrance like that of a flower? Whilst there are numerous exclusive brands that keep coming up with exquisite fragrances, nothing can beat the charm and fascination of moving perfumes supplied by independent perfume houses. It is for the following reasons that these types are equally as worthy as the branded ones.
- They are far more affordable than upscale brands
- They are made with intricate precision and are of high quality since they are made in a limited amount, not in bulk
- They come in an array rare raw scents that aren’t easy to find otherwise
Owing to the popularity of these free spirit perfumes, some companies like H Parfums have made a collection some of the most popular moving perfumes. And the best of the most popular ones include the following.
- JOVOY Parfumeur Parisien – This exclusive perfume is made available in 10 different deep fragrances that linger on your skin for long. Also, they carry the essence of rich French perfumes that scream class and sensuality.
- Gelsomino – This perfume by Jacques Chabert and Nathalie Koobus carry the base notes of Mandarin, Violet Leaf, Jasmine, Sandalwood Mysore, Iris, and Vetiver. Precisely, this is a floral scent that rejoices the beauty of women of all ages.
- Rouge Assassin – With bergamot and rose as top notes and ambrette, elemi, and rice powder as middle notes, this highly scented perfume is perfect for women who love a little thrill and drama. It isn’t a completely submissive scent and yet it carries flavors of feminine base notes including iris, musk, cedarwood, vanilla, benzoin, tonka bean, and sandalwood.
- Frapin – Frapin perfumes by David Frossard carry the rare mystic scents of bergamot, jasmine petals, oakmoss, vine flowers, linden, pepper, everlasting flowers, spices, and precious woods. Free-spirited women and travelers will always relate to these sassy scents.
- The Different Company – The Different Company perfumes are order to make rare scents by Jean-Claude Ellena and Thierry De Baschmakoff et Luc Gabriel. They offer the exact same quality as that by elegant French perfumes and carry the smell of wilderness.
- Nobile 1942 – If you love exploring deep dark scents with the fragrance of mystery, then Nobile 1942 perfume by Stefania et Massimo Nobile will be perfect for you. It preserves the grace of Roman culture and evokes different emotions in you.
On a closing note, all these moving perfumes are precious since they let you explore a range of diversity that you didn’t even know exists.