IT is no easy feat to keep your hair and makeup glowing all the time during the travel. It is obvious to get a lot of problems and annoying muddles during travel.
Because nobody wants to arrive their destination feeling like they urgently need a makeup blow, we have here rounded a few tips that could change your upcoming vacation
- tackle dry skin
- To prevent your skin from getting harsh and bumpy, apply enough moisturizer on the night before your flight
- Get rid of puffy eyes
- Just keep some ice or cold-water packets over your eyes to prevent it from looking like a swollen and remember to carry your trusted eye cream in your luggage.
- avoid carrying powdery makeup accessories during the travel
- don’t bring anything that can be affected by heat and high temperature
- Repackage your beauty product
- organize all your cosmetics and makeup accessories in a reliable professional makeup case
- do not carry too expensive brands during your travel
- make sure the color of your makeup fits your outfit
- Skip foundation on the day of your trip, and instead wear the only moisturizer.
- To keep oily skin from getting out of control while traveling, bring blotting papers or rice papers
- do not use long-lasting lipsticks
- Avoid wearing mascara while traveling
- Take Your Cleanser with You
- Choose your eye makeup wisely.
- Wear waterproof mascara, use blotting cloths, avoid harsh light and more.
- there is no room for imperfection when it comes to your makeup.